Summer is here and already I feel like it is moving too fast and before I know it the kids will be off going to school again. I feel like I have begun to mark the years by the grades the kids are in. I want to live more in the moment and not looking towards or at the next event, plan or trip. PHOTO
I am in the process of trying to reorganize and balance out my life. I have been busy. Busy with important stuff, but also busy with non-important stuff. So now I am going to re-evaluate and prioritize. Big goals and little goals. I want to get back to and discover things I am passionate about. Learning, loving, teaching, creating, reading, appreciating.
(1) I am going to do something “in the moment” everyday. And I am not going to stress out about it. – Little
(2) Grow my mind. I am going to learn something new – Big
(3) I am going to recruit my husband to build me a sewing table by July and I am going to make my daughter and I skirts – Little
(4) I will complete a 10 week bible study, starting tomorrow – Little
(5) I will open my heart to change – Big
(6) Finish the books in my reading pile (2 down 6 to go)
(7) Give more
What are your goals? I don’t want to be swept away with what the world offers; complacency, apathy, greed and haste. I’ll keep you posted on the change.