Here are some more projects I have been working on. I have to get better about taking more pictures in the process!
I found this old chair that had 4 layers of fabric covering the seat. I sanded it down, add a new coat of stain, ripped off all the fabric covering the seat recovered it.
I also had my hubby build a board to hide the TV cables….still working on something to go on the mantle….
I found another chair ar a resale place, I saw some potential. Repainted it would work in my daughters room as a reading chair.
I made a foam seat cover and a pillow for it. The chair was $9.99 and the fabric and supplies were $12.